Here are options of shoes I’m going to get for my 21st. The budget is $1,450 (including tax) and I have no idea which ones to get!!! The Loubs I wanted turned out to be $5,000….haaaa not happening, at least not til I’m a bajillionaire. I’m going to post a few pictures of options, and I am hoping to get a few comments with advice! =) If I can’t figure out which ones I want within the next week, I’m waiting, saving, and going for a $2,000 pair in a few months…crazy perhaps but hey, first real designer shoes, might as well start out with a bang!
My list so far:
#1 Jimmy Choo Sierra (Cruise 2012 collection, only available via pre-order, $945)
Since I want sparkly, super high, super sexy shoes for my birthday, I think these are perfect. I’m obsessed with them, and they’re by far #1 so far, in terms of affordable, hot, showstoppin’ shoes.
- They’re almost 6 inches
- They are champagne, meaning they’re gold and silver, and the gold is really understated (I hate gold, but it can be necessary at times)
- They’re strappy as all hell, which I love
- They’re not excessively expensive
- There’s no red sole…ha
- They’re strictly evening, and I wouldn’t be able to wear them for very many occasions – this could also be viewed as a pro, they wouldn’t get worn out
#2 Jimmy Choo Eros in anthracite glitter – $750, 5.7 inch heel
These are simple, sparkly, and silver, which I like. I don’t know though, they’re so simple! If only the Sierra would come out in this sort of color!
- High heel, almost 6 inches
- All silver
- VERY affordable
- Very sparkly
- They would go with just about anything, even tights due to the closed toe
- Too simple of a pump
- I suck at walking in pumps
#3 Jimmy Choo Kiln in black (Fall/Winter 2011 – these would be a future purchase, they’re $1,995, I’d have to save for a couple of months)
I love these shoes, they’re pretty and sparkly, and black so they’d match just about anything. They’re #1 on my to-save-for list for sure, but they’re super expensive and I’m not sure I would be able to drop that much money on one thing without a fucked up conscience, that much money would reboot my whole wardrobe.
- They’re pretty!
- They’re tall
- They’re black, and so chic
- They’re super expensive
- They’re super wintery, and won’t work well for anything during the summer or spring
#4 Christian Louboutin N°299 – $1,095, 6 inch heel (currently out of stock! ew)
I love these shoes because they’re mostly black, they have some sparkle and some added pizzazz from the snakeskin in silver. They were my #1 choice until I realized they’re out of stock, but I’m going to the Loub store on Robertson on Tuesday to see if they’re there/see what they have.
- All of the accents are in silver. Due to the aforementioned hate of gold, this is a major pro
- Loubs are comfy
- RED SOLE
- Loubs have the best height of any shoes
- Out of stock
- The red soles, I’m so anal with matching, I could only wear them with things that match the red. Sad, perhaps, but true.
- The sparkly part won’t really show
#5 Christian Louboutin Pigalili – $3,545 (ok so these are insanely far from my price range, but they’re sooo preettyyyyy)
UGH I want these more than anything, but sadly I just can’t afford them. Might as well add them though, I’m in a haze of pretty shoes. I could potentially save up until the day before my bday, save all my Christmas and bday money, and get them. I won’t, but I could. =(
- They’re pretty
- They’re pretty
- They’re pretty
These are just the options as of right now, more shoes will be coming out and I don’t want to jump the gun on buying a pair, I need them to be perfect. After all, it’s not every day you’re handed the opportunity to buy your dream shoes! I’ll probs end up posting a couple more of these, but give me advice on which ones of these are the best in the meantime. And please, don’t say the Pigalili!