I got the sweetest comment on a post from WeelilWimsy saying that she wanted to nominate me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much!! From what I’ve gathered, it’s a nice way for people online to give each other shout-outs and recommend other blogs to their readers, so I’m really flattered! I am copying and pasting what she did here, but I’m going to save the 15 new blogs for tomorrow because it’s late and I am sleepy. Here’s the first part!
Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading.
Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven Things About Me:
- I have a really cute kitten named Charlie, He is the devil, and is currently attacking me with his insane kitten energy
- I have a hamster named Hammy. Yes, Hammy. She lives in the top of my closet with my shoes because Charlie keeps breaking her cages and trying to eat her.
- I moved away from home the week I graduated high school, came to LA, and rarely go back
- My main goal in life used to be: grow up, move to LA, become a famous singer, go on tour, win Grammys, put my cat on an album cover. Sadly that last bit is actually true, hahahaha
- Secretly I would still die to do all of that
- I used to be a competitive figure skater, and when one of my coaches moved away I was sad for her because she wouldn’t get to be an Olympic champion’s coach. I was like 9, and clearly deluded
- I’m really fucking messy. Like, my boyfriend wants to kill me because I’m a tornado and mess everything up in my apartment….constantly
Here are 15 blogs I actually read!
1. Blisstree.com – health and fitness at its best
2. 9to5 Chic – perfect for girls who work but want to look cute
3. The Man Repeller – spot-on trends with some witty humor
4. The Gloss – I think of this site as social commentary with a little edge
5. The Grindstone – perfect for girls who work, career advice
6. …loveMaegan – really fabulous DIY and adorable clothes
7. KyleEditor – inside the life of an editor at the biggest magazines
8. Named for a Food – intellectual banter mixed with amazing recipes and a whole bunch of other stuff
9. Sincerely, Jules – really, really cute clothes
10. Song of Style – again, really cute clothes
11. Bryan Boy – such a chic guy, love it
12. ShowStoppers – I used to write this blog, and since I stopped working for them they are continuing to do an amazing job! It’s full of inspirational women, trends, and coverage of what’s going on in the fashion world.
13. Apocalypstick – funny funny funny
14. Fitness is the new black - I was just introduced to this one, it’s about fitness (obviously) and I really like it!
15. Imachicnation – great photos