I’ve been getting ridiculously off topic lately, so let’s get back to basics. I have to tell you about this exfoliant face wash. So it’s not really beauty, not really fashion, not really health – but it’s REALLY necessary! Plus, you don’t look cute in your clothes with massive pimples, which I have been getting with a vengeance thanks to going to the gym so much. Enter Laura Mercier Face Polish. I bought this wash because I couldn’t afford the $70 one with salt from the dead sea. Maybe I’m a sucker for the stuff that claims to be insanely healing but damn it was enticing. Anyway, this was $30 and I had a Nordys gift card so I used that baby on my face wash… and my skin is actually getting better! It’s not perfect, but the improvement is legitimately substantial. To anyone who’s seen me in the last week, that may be hard to believe, but it’s true. So, all in all I highly recommend this face wash, it’s my new go-to for years to come…or at least until I can afford that dead sea stuff!
- #NotBuyingIt @AmericanApparel, the way you market "unisex" differently to women and men is sexist: enblommigtekopp.blogg.se/2013/may/ameri… 1 week ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=ysckmp… Can't stop playing this song... sigh 1 week ago
- @MarinasDiamonds Last night's show was perfection =) 1 week ago
- @Playbackrecording vine.co/v/bQniBUjIAm6 2 weeks ago
- Also, 8 am class should be illegal #dying 3 weeks ago
Favorites21st birthday Audrey Hepburn Beautiful Sequins bloomingdales Chanel christian louboutin clothing Cosmetics diane von furstenberg Dior Dress dvf essie fall fashion fashion faux fur fur coat giuseppe zanotti Hollywood jewelry kate spade lipstick los angeles marilyn monroe nail care nail polish New York City new york fashion week old hollywood opi Paris pleats plum lipstick raining sequins review runway Sephora Shopping sunglasses the skinny Twiggy Twitter Vogue YouTube zara