So far, I’m really bored. Dior is continuing with the old school cuts and looks. Chanel is boxy. Saab is glittery. Valli is full of ruffles and flower prints. Gaultier is overdone and Versace is trashy. Valentino is the only one so far switching things up and I still see lace and lots of Valentino red (duh.) My point is, I want to be amazed. I’ll post on this in further detail this weekend.
- #NotBuyingIt @AmericanApparel, the way you market "unisex" differently to women and men is sexist: enblommigtekopp.blogg.se/2013/may/ameri… 5 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=ysckmp… Can't stop playing this song... sigh 1 week ago
- @MarinasDiamonds Last night's show was perfection =) 1 week ago
- @Playbackrecording vine.co/v/bQniBUjIAm6 2 weeks ago
- Also, 8 am class should be illegal #dying 3 weeks ago
Favorites21st birthday Audrey Hepburn Beautiful Sequins bloomingdales Chanel christian louboutin clothing Cosmetics diane von furstenberg Dior Dress dvf essie fall fashion fashion faux fur fur coat giuseppe zanotti Hollywood jewelry kate spade lipstick los angeles marilyn monroe nail care nail polish New York City new york fashion week old hollywood opi Paris pleats plum lipstick raining sequins review runway Sephora Shopping sunglasses the skinny Twiggy Twitter Vogue YouTube zara