There’s SO MUCH I want to post about but I still have awful internet! Ughhhh!!! Luckily, I’m getting it installed tomorrow. It was supposed to happen Monday but basically they suck and it’s happening in 7-9 hours. Meaning I should probably go to bed. I’m just too excited! Right now, my internet is too slow to upload pictures. In fact, it’s too slow to even load pictures on normal websites. I can’t watch YouTube, I can’t illegally watch tv shows, I can’t even read the damned news half the time. I cannot wait until after class tomorrow. It will be a glorious moment when I can bathe in the beauty that is a glowing screen with quickly flitting blasts of colors and noises. Not slow….plodding……disconnecting……..horrifying……….irritating………depressing internet like I have right now. The end!
- #NotBuyingIt @AmericanApparel, the way you market "unisex" differently to women and men is sexist: enblommigtekopp.blogg.se/2013/may/ameri… 3 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=ysckmp… Can't stop playing this song... sigh 5 days ago
- @MarinasDiamonds Last night's show was perfection =) 5 days ago
- @Playbackrecording vine.co/v/bQniBUjIAm6 2 weeks ago
- Also, 8 am class should be illegal #dying 3 weeks ago
Favorites21st birthday Audrey Hepburn Beautiful Sequins bloomingdales Chanel christian louboutin clothing Cosmetics diane von furstenberg Dior Dress dvf essie fall fashion fashion faux fur fur coat giuseppe zanotti Hollywood jewelry kate spade lipstick los angeles marilyn monroe nail care nail polish New York City new york fashion week old hollywood opi Paris pleats plum lipstick raining sequins review runway Sephora Shopping sunglasses the skinny Twiggy Twitter Vogue YouTube zara