Hi. I’m a 21 year old fashion/beauty/pop culture-obsessed working student living in Santa Barbara. My site, though originally just meant to be about fashion, encompasses everything from fashion, to makeup, health, fitness, and maybe even recipes eventually. Basically, everything I find interesting and noteworthy will be covered =) Sometimes I rant about things that I find interesting (or annoying), so bear with me, and I hope you enjoy!
I’ve categorized everything to the following categories:
- Ambitious Sequins: Career, business, school, etc.
- Beautiful Sequins: Beauty and hair.
- Fashionable Sequins: Fashion…obviously.
- Healthy Sequins: Exercise, diet, recipes, etc.
- Lifestyle Sequins: I’m moving to Santa Barbara and with a new apartment comes lots of fun with home stuff, which is what this will be.
- Media Literate Sequins: I think that women and men need to be much more informed and critical of the current state of the media. This section covers it.
- Political Sequins: Probably won’t be updated much but there is an election coming up so there will be some.
- Reviews: Sometimes I like to review things.
Contact me at margaretbarreca (@) gmail.com
Inspiration Tumblr: http://margaretbarreca.tumblr.com/
P.S. So far very little of the photography on this site is my own. If it is, it will be obvious because I’m dealing with a gaping, bleeding hole where my camera should be. All pictures are currently being taken with an iPhone.
P.P.S. If you’re wondering why it’s called Raining Sequins, it’s because when I think of everything pretty like clothes, shoes, pearls, bags, sunglasses, makeup, nail polish, etc. it’s like everything is surrounded by sparkles in my psychotic little head. It’s all glitzy, glamorous, and way too much fun.